The Good Shepherd

The Good Shepherd

Eaton Memorial Chapel Window – Christ the Good Shepherd

1882

IMO The Reverend Benjamin Eaton

Designed and Installed by the J&R Lamb Studio, New York City

The stained glass window in the west wall of the second story of Eaton Memorial Chapel was given in memory of The Reverend Benjamin Eaton by his friend, Henry Rosenberg. The window was dedicated on March 19, 1882, the eleventh anniversary of Mr. Eaton’s death.