Events at Trinity
GATHERING TOGETHER TO WORSHIP!
With great joy and thanksgiving, that we announce that Trinity will begin gathering for worship in our church buildings. When you decide that it is appropriate for you to return to in-person corporate worship, many safeguards and modifications will be in place for everyone’s protection. We are always together, so we have been and will continue to worship together in a variety of ways!
RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE EACH WEEK ON WEDNESDAYS BEGINNING AT 9:00 A.M.
Online reservations end each week on Saturday at 6:00 p.m.
RESERVATION LINKS FOR SUNDAY, OCT. 25, 2020
- Masks must be worn at all services from arrival on church property until you leave church property. The Bishop has mandated this policy for all Episcopal churches in the diocese.
- The church and narthex will be cleaned and disinfected before Sunday services. High touch areas and restrooms will be disinfected between services. Restrooms will also be disinfected after each use.
- All services will continue to be streamed on Facebook Live and can be viewed at any time on our Facebook page. The 10:30 service will also be videoed and linked on our website.
- A reservation is required for attendance at each services. Each week (beginning on Wednesdays) you can make a reservation for yourself, your family and guests online through the website (see buttons below) and through the eMessenger. Please register as a GUEST as we are unable to assign passwords at this time. In addition, be sure to proceed to the final page of the registration process utilizing the small NEXT button in the bottom right hand corner. You will receive a reservation confirmation number on the final page. If you are unable to register online, you may phone the church office at (409) 765-6317 to request a reservation. Phone reservations must be made by 4:00 PM on Fridays. Online reservations must be made by 6:00 PM on Saturdays.
At this time, Holy Eucharist will not be included. Services will be the Liturgy of the Word (Rite I and Rite II). Holy Eucharist will be offered as soon as we can responsibly do so.
- The walkway along the garth will be the only handicap access via the cloister entrance. An usher will be on hand to assist. The non-ADA compliant ramp at the north church door will not be available.
- When you arrive at the church, a masked and gloved usher will greet you at the entry doors, weather permitting. Please maintain 6’ distancing while waiting your turn to enter.
- Please announce your name, so that you can be checked off the reservation list.
- An usher in the narthex will provide directions for picking up a printed service leaflet, sanitizing your hands and seating yourselves in the designated pews at appropriate distancing – 6 feet from other parishioners not in your family group. If you need a mask, one will be given to you at this time.
- There will be no congregational singing. Prayer books, hymnals and cushions have been removed.
- The offering plates will be at the entrances and will not be passed. Please continue to give if at all possible.
- The Peace may be passed between or among family members. No handshake or any kind of touching outside of family groups and, as always, strive to maintain six feet distancing from others.
- The procedure for departing after church will start with back pews first. Further details will be printed in the service leaflet and explained at the end of the service.